All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the definitive guide to field epidemiology - the application of epidemiologic methods to unexpected health problems (e.g. bioterrorist attacks, natural disasters, industrial accidents) where rapid, on-site investigation is necessary. The third edition includes new chapters on environmental investigations and immunization strategies and evaluation. Existing chapters on bioterrorism, surveillance, and operations have been completely rewritten. The rest of the chapters have been revised and updated with new case studies and examples.
- Author BiographyMichael B. Gregg, M.D., was Director of the Viral Disease Division of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for ten years. He served as Editor of the CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report for twenty-one years and was Deputy Director of the Epidmeiology Program Office at the CDC for nineteen years. In addition, he is the author of over eighty articles and collaborative reports in the field of epidemiology and public health.
- Author(s)Michael B. Gregg
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication03/07/2008
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notenumerous tables and figures
- Weight984 g
- Width164 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.