All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce again, Bob Diamond has cut to the heart of the matter and has given us a field guide actually a handbook of real, hands-on academic leadership. He has assembled an elite group of contributors who provide insights and guidance, which will be useful for all academic leaders new and old, public or private, CEO or assistant. - Charles E. Glassick, senior associate emeritus, The Carnegie Foundatio
- Author BiographyRobert M. Diamond is a research professor at Syracuse University, special assistant to the chief operating officer at the University of South Florida at St. Petersburg, and president of the National Academy for Academic Leadership. He is the author of Designing and Assessing Courses and Curricula (1997, Jossey-Bass).
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight1181 g
- Width212 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byRobert M. Diamond
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.