All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionField Guide to Candy includes traditional favourites and exotic treats from all over the world, everything from peanut butter cups and salt-water taffy to Pastelia (Greek honey candy) and Turkish Delight. Each candy is photographed in glorious full colour, with step-by-step instructions on how to prepare, make, serve, and store your creations.
- Author BiographyAnita Chu is a graduate of Tante Marie's Professional Pastry program and a former baker for Bittersweet Chocolate Cafe. Her first book, Field Guide to cookies, was well received by major press. She lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Anita Chu
- PublisherQuirk Books
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleField Guide
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuirk Books
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Note320 pages 1c, 32-page 4c insert
- Weight316 g
- Width114 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $33.61Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $17.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.