All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith gorgeous full-colour photos arranged in an easy-to-use colour coded chart for quick identification, the pocket-sized format is perfect for taking along on walks and hikes through both the Pacific Northwest countryside as well as the urban wilds of West Coast cities. Supplying English and Latin names, the distribution range of each species and average plant height and flower size, Phillipa Hudson shares her kwledge of coast flora gained through over 30 years as an active amateur botanist.
- Author BiographyPhillipa Hudson has been an enthusiastic and active amateur botanist for over 30 years. She lives on Vancouver Island with her husband where they enjoy hiking, biking and kayaking as often as possible.
- Author(s)Phillipa Hudson
- PublisherHarbour Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHarbour Publishing
- Content Note112 colour photos
- Weight38 g
- Width230 mm
- Height115 mm
- Spine5 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.