All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoctors w recommend eating fish or shellfish two to three days a week, to reap the plentiful health benefits. For many, however, this is a daunting suggestion - the variety and number of different kinds of fish and shellfish is overwhelming. Field Guide to Seafood has come to the rescue. Continuing Quirk's successful line of food-related Field Guides, this book explains in detail everything you need to kw about different kinds of seafood, from how it's sold to how to select it, how to cook it, and what flavours it goes with best. Full-colour photos aid in identification at the fishmonger. Don't go shopping without it!
- Author BiographyAliza Green is a chef, food writer, and teacher based in Philadelphia. She is the author of Field Guide to Produce, Field Guide to Meat, and Field Guide to Herbs & Spices and the coauthor of the James Beard Award-winning cookbook Ceviche!: Seafood, Salads, and Cocktails with a Latino Twist.
- Author(s)Aliza Green
- PublisherQuirk Books
- Date of Publication16/02/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuirk Books
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Note200 colour photos
- Weight358 g
- Width114 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.