Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed descriptions of over 150 useful plants from the temperate eco-region. More than 600 colour photos and drawings for ease of identification, as well as maps of local and Australia-wide distributions. Information on a wide range of uses for native plants as food, fibre and medicines, including tes on preparation. The result of a 15-year fieldwork partnership photographing, describing and using plants from the temperate eco-region of southeastern Australia. A valuable contribution to the kwledge of the native plants of south-eastern Australia. This guide will be of interest to people who live there and the many tourist who visit the area, as well as bushwalkers, educators, archaeologists and chefs.
- Author(s)Judith Caton,Richard Hardwick
- PublisherHarbour Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationStrathfield, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarbour Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.