All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing on the edge of land and sea, mangrove trees are adapted to an amazing range of environmental factors; they cope with changing salt levels, low soil oxygen, and ever-changing water levels. They protect shorelines against tsunamis and cyclones. Extensively illustrated, Field Guide to the Mangrove Trees of Africa and Madagascar identifies all the species found in Africa and provides a valuable insight into how they contribute to conservation, coastal defence systems, as a shelter for aquatic species, and as an important habitat type in its own right.
- Author(s)Henk J. Beentje,Solamao Bandeira
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationRichmond, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKew Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.