All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first field guide dealing with the seed plants of the lowlands of East Sabah, Malaysia, and features the 84 most commonly encountered families in the low land rainforest of Danum Valley, Maliau Basin and Imbak Canyon. Plant families are presented alphabetically, and each carries a full description, with field characters and descriptions of the key genera. Each family is illustrated with full colour photographic images. This is an easy to use guide aimed at students, conservation workers, scientists and the increasing numbers of eco-tourists in Sabah, Malaysia, and will be an invaluable identification tool both in the field and in the herbarium.
- Author BiographyRogier de Kok is leader of the South-East Asia team at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. He has carried out extensive fieldwork in the region, particularly in Borneo. Rogier's current research interests focus on the woody labiates of the region. Timothy Utteridge is a senior botanist at Kew who has travelled extensively throughout South-East Asia. Tim completed his doctorate on the flora of the Philippines and has subsequently become a leading expert in the floras of New Guinea and Borneo.
- Author(s)Rogier De Kok,Tim Utteridge
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication26/04/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Content Note100 colour photographs, maps
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.