All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fruits and Vegetables manual is a reference manual on diseases which attack fruits (including berries), vegetables, and nuts. The manual identifies various types of diseases which are kwn to invade these plants located throughout North, Central, and South America. The recordings include diseases caused by fungi, bacteria, viruses, viroids, phytoplasmas, and nematodes. Causal disease agents are described and illustrated in some cases and diseases and disease control measures are also discussed. A manual such as this is never finished since new reports of diseases are continuously reported.
- Author(s)R. Kenneth Horst
- Date of Publication23/03/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.