All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionSpringer has just released the second edition of Steven Roman's Field Theory, and it continues to be one of the best graduate-level introductions to the subject out there...Every section of the book has a number of good exercises that would make this book excellent to use either as a textbook or to learn the material on your own. All in all...a well-written expository account of a very exciting area in mathematics. --THE MAA MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES DIGITAL LIBRARY
- Author(s)Steven Roman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number158
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.