Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionEvery choice comes with a consequence. And every consequence leads us closer to - or farther away from - our desired destiny. On a sweltering July afteron, a baby girl is born. She comes into this new life with a plan, her soul determined to make amends for past actions, to be a better person and, ultimately, experience love and acceptance. And then the unthinkable happens. The unwed teenage mother names her baby - Natalie Marie - setting into motion a series of actions that derail the child's destiny, thrusting her into an unplanned life of secrets, lies and betrayal. Natalie doesn't realize her destiny has been altered. But she kws something is wrong. Feeling out of place in her own life, she's willing to do almost anything for a sense of belonging. Her decisions are often reckless, defying the sacred contracts her soul made before birth, and mirroring destructive patterns from her past life in France. Fate steps in, offering Natalie a chance to reclaim her original destiny. But it means making hard choices. And living with the consequences. Can she do it? Set in New England against a backdrop of social and racial tension, Field of Destiny explores the spiritual themes of karma and free will, taking us to those precise moments of choice where a single decision has the power to change everything.
- Author BiographyPatricia Herchuk Sheehy is an award-winning writer with a passion for exploring the connection between mind, body, and spirit. In addition to her best-selling books, she has published close to 100 essays and articles in local and national publications and has three times been awarded Honorable Mention by Writer's Digest for her personal essays. She facilitates workshops and critique groups and coaches emerging writers. She also writes marketing and advertising copy for a wide range of businesses and organizations. A Connecticut native, Patricia holds a master's degree from Wesleyan University.
- Author(s)Patricia Sheehy
- PublisherArcadia House
- Date of Publication27/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcadia House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.