Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>#1 <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author John Sandford continues his phemenal Prey series and for those who think they kw everything they need to kw about Lucas Davenport, [<i>Field of Prey</i>] proves them wrong (<i>Huffington Post</i>)</b> On the night of the fifth of July, in Red Wing, Minnesota, a boy smelled death in a cornfield off an abandoned farm. When the county deputy took a look, he found a body stuffed in a cistern. Then ather. And ather. By the time Lucas Davenport was called in, it was fifteen and counting, the victims killed over just as many summers, regular as clockwork. How could this happen in a town so small without anyone ticing? And with the latest victim only two weeks dead, Davenport kws the killer is still at work, still close by. Most likely someone the folks of Red Wing see every day. Won t they be surprised.
- Author Biography#1 <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author <b>John Sandford</b> is the pseudonym of Pulitzer Prize winning journalist John Camp. He is the author of the Prey novels, the Kidd novels, the Virgil Flowers novels, <i>The Night Crew</i>, and <i>Dead Watch</i>. He lives in New Mexico.
- Author(s)John Sandford
- PublisherG.P. Putnam's Sons
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePrey
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG.P. Putnam's Sons
- Weight227 g
- Width107 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.