All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionHannah Luce shares the story of her extraordinary childhood travelling the globe, evangelizing alongside her parents, and her time of questioning her faith. And she tells of her journey back to healing after surviving a horrific crash that took her dearest friends.
- Author BiographyHannah Luce (born September 21, 1989) is the daughter of Teen Mania Ministries cofounder and preacher Ron Luce. She is the founder of Mirror Tree, a non-profit devoted to re-integrating refugees from the horrors of rape, genocide, civil wars and other means of trauma by funding educational research to improve their lives. Hannah lives in Chicago, IL. Robin Gaby Fisher is a two-time finalist for the Pulitzer Prize in Feature Writing and a member of a Pulitzer Prize-winning team at The Star-Ledger. She teaches Journalism at Rutgers University in Newark, New Jersey. Fisher's journalism career grew out of a lifelong curiousity about people and their stories. Her grade school history teacher, Nicholas Picciano, says today that when other girls in his class were reading Nancy Drew, Fisher always had her nose in a biography. Today, reading continues to be a source of great happiness for Fisher, who favors non-fiction and memoirs. Favorite books include Zelda by Nancy Milford, In Cold Blood by Truman Capote, Remembering Denny by Calvin Trillin, and Night by Elie Wiesel. Fisher is married to Loren Fisher, a photojournalist. They live in Somerset County, New Jersey and Woodstock, Vermont. When she isn't reading or writing, she loves spending time with her nieces and nephews and hiking the mountains of Vermont with her Bernese Mountain dogs.
- Author(s)Hannah Luce,Robin Gaby Fisher
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Weight377 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.