Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionTiny colorful frogs seem like theyd make the cutest pets, until you learn that theyre poisous. In this riveting volume, readers head into the rainforest to meet tiny amphibians with a most deadly adaptation. Theyll learn where frog poison comes from and how perhaps just 0.0000004 ounce is eugh to kill an adult man. Theyll also find out about the newly discovered species of vemous frogs that inject poison using their spiny head. Vivid photographs highlight the beauty of these creatures, while text stresses the need to keep a safe distance from all such fierce frogs.
- Author(s)Eleanor Snyder
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication15/08/2016
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleCutest Animals...That Could Kill You!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width218 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.