All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- Description'B' format edition of Tom Robbins most recent vel which is being released alongside re-issues of 'Still Life with Woodpecker' and 'Jitterbug Perfume' - both also in 'B' format editions. Tom Robbins has a grasp on things that dazzle the brain and he's also a world-class storyteller' - Thomas Pynchon 'In his seventh, and perhaps most complex vel to date, Robbins shines as brilliantly as he has in the past...superb social commentary' - New York Post'
- Author BiographyTom Robbins has been called a vital natural resource by The Portland Oregonian, one of the wildest and most entertaining novelists in the world by the FT, and the most dangerous writer in the world today by Fernanda Pivano of Italy's Cirriere della Sera. A Southerner by birth, Robbins has lived in and around Seattle since 1962. He is the author of six other novels including Still Life with Woodpecker and Another Roadside Attraction.
- Author(s)Tom Robbins
- PublisherOldcastle Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHarpenden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNo Exit Press
- Weight397 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine31 mm
Most relevant reviews
- pepeorihuela7911 Apr, 2013by
It's Tom Robbins. You are in for a wild ride of a novel!
Great book! If you are familiar with Tom Robbins' literature you will like it, otherwise it might be a tough introduction to his work. If that is your case rather read Still Life With Woodpecker. But this book has very interesting ideas on overpopulation, religion and superstition. I didn't like the way it portrays Peru. I'm Peruvian, that's why.