All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionPier Francesco Listri guides the reader through a Fiesole kwn for its antique and Renaissance beauty, its intellectual and civic traditions, and even its nurturing of contemporary avant-gardism. Photographs help trace Fiesole's three-thousand-year history, often ill linked with Florence as the city struggles to define itself on its own terms. Italian and English text.
- Author(s)Pier Francesco Listri
- PublisherEdizioni Polistampa
- Date of Publication31/12/2008
- LanguageEnglish & Italian
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdizioni Polistampa
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.