All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- Description'The benefit of being invisible is that people don't see you when you're robbing them blind ...w how about you and I get rich, Rich?' The men who work in the print and post room at legal firm Olmstead and Taft are far too unimportant for anyone to tice. But the information that passes through their office is a goldmine: bank deals, mergers, acquisitions...everything you need to play the stock market and win big. All of them could use the money. None of them can see how it would hurt anyone. They should have kwn that when millions of dollars are involved, all bets are off. Each of the five men picks three numbers. Together, they make up a code to an offshore bank account. It seems like a fool-proof system - that way, -one can access the cash on their own. But what happens when if one of them learns all fifteen digits?
- Author BiographyNick Santora has written and/or produced for several television series such as The Sopranos, Law & Order and The Guardian. He was the writer/co-executive producer of the hit dramas Prison Break and Breakout Kings. Visit his website at www.nicksantora.com, or follow him on Twitter @nicksantora.
- Author(s)Nick Santora
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMulholland Books
- Out-of-print date07/07/2015
- Weight442 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.