Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $82.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by theartglasshouse
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating and insightful look into the art glass of the 1950s, this revised second edition spans the range of 1950s art glass from common collectibles to those of museum quality, displaying the diversity and creativity of style, color, and shape. This book has served as an inspiration and valuable resource for collectors, dealers, and all struck by the exceptional quality of art glass. Special emphasis is given to Italian (Mura) glass and Scandinavian glass, with an expanded section on American 50s glass. Included in this edition are new and outstanding photographs of art glass, detailed captions, updated information on artists and company histories, an illustrated glossary with section on signatures and labels, an expanded antated bibliography, and up-to-date price guide.
- Author BiographyAs associate professor and head of the Interior Design department at Ursuline College in Pepper Pike, Ohio, Leslie Pina teaches courses on the history of architecture, interiors, furniture, and decorative arts, as well as culture history. Her other publications are Louis Rorimer: A Man of Style as well as articles in Winterthur Portfolio.
- Author(s)Leslie Pina
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/1999
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note381 photos
- Weight1450 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.