Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.39
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.67
About this product
- DescriptionIs one life worth more than ather? Gil must decide. Gil's explosive relationship with his scientist father is brought to crisis point when he gets involved with Jude, a charismatic animal rights campaigner who is targeting his dad. At first, Gil, aged thirteen, relishes the chance to take a stand against his father, but he finds himself facing a devastating dilemma when he learns that his mother is a possible carrier for a terrible brain disease, and his dad's animal research could save her life.
- Author BiographyS. L. Powell was born in 1960 in Shetland. By the age of seven she had moved to the Isle of Wight (via Somerset, Norfolk, Dorset, Australia and Dumfries), where she lived until she was grown up. She lived on boats for many years, but currently lives in a house in Oxford with her husband and daughter. She now combines writing with a part-time job as an administrator for a charity (which is a lot more interesting than it sounds). Follow her at www.slpowell.co.uk.
- Author(s)S. L. Powell
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication20/12/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationDorking
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiccadilly Press Ltd
- Weight210 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.