All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn Fifty Key British Films, Britain's best kwn films such as Clockwork Orange, The Full Monty and Goldfinger are scrutinised for their outstanding ability to articulate the issues of the time. This is essential reading for anyone interested in quality, cult film.
- Author BiographyDr Sarah Barrow is Senior Lecturer and Pathway Leader for Film Studies at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, formerly Education Manager at Cambridge Arts Cinema and Cambridge Film Festival. She has published and presented widely on British and Peruvian cinema and is currently developing a project on Cinema and Political Violence. She is a board member of the Cambridgeshire Film Consortium and advisor on Hispanic Cinema for various Film Festivals. John White teaches film and media studies at Parkside Community College and Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge. He is an examiner in A-level Film Studies for the Welsh Joint Education Comittee and co-author AS Film Studies: the Essential Introduction and A2 Film Studies: the Essential Introduction.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/2008
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight400 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJohn White,Sarah Barrow
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.