All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFifty Key Jewish Thinkers is a paramic survey of over 2,000 years of Jewish thought, religious and secular, ancient and modern. Now in its second edition, this essential reference guide contains new introductions to the lives and works of such thinkers as: Hannah Arendt, Immanuel Levinas, Judith Plaskow, Sigmund Freud, and Walter Benjamin. Also including fully updated guides to further reading on figures from the middle ages through to the twenty-first century, historical maps and a chrology placing the thinkers in context, this is an essential and affordable one-volume reference to a rich and complex tradition.
- Author BiographyDan Cohn-Sherbok is Professor of Jewish Theology at the University of Wales, Lampeter. He is the author of over forty books, including Judaism: History, Belief and Practice (Routledge, 2003).
- Author(s)Dan Cohn-Sherbok
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2007
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $43.22Trending at AU $49.00
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.80
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.31
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.