CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionFifty Key Thinkers in Psychology introduces the life, thought and work of some of the most influential figures who have shaped and developed modern psychology. It features accessibly written and fully cross-referenced entries on such figures as: Sigmund Freud, Noam Chomsky, Carl Jung, Ivan Pavlov, Jean Piaget, Anne Anastasi, Konrad Lorenz, Hans Eysenck and William James. This fascinating and informative guide is an invaluable resource for those studying, working in, or who simply want to find out more about psychology.
- Author BiographyNoel Sheehy is a Professor and Reader in Psychology at Liverpool John Moores University and was formerly Chair of the School of Psychology at Queen's University Belfast. His research interests are in risk perception and risk communication. He is also co-author of Understanding Suicidal Behaviour and Applied Social Psychology.
- Author(s)Alexandra Forsythe,Noel Sheehy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.