All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionFifty Key Thinkers on Globalization is an outstanding guide to often-encountered thinkers whose ideas have shaped, defined and influenced this new and rapidly growing field. The authors clearly and lucidly survey the life, work and impact of fifty of the most important theorists of globalization including: * Manuel Castells * Joseph Stiglitz * David Held * Jan Aart Scholte Each thinker's contribution to the field is evaluated and assessed, and each entry includes a helpful guide to further reading. Fully cross-referenced throughout, this remarkable reference guide is essential reading for students of politics and international relations, ecomics, sociology, history, anthropology and literary studies.
- Author BiographyWilliam Coleman is Professor of Political Science at the University of Waterloo and the Balsillie School of International Affairs in Canada. He has published widely in the areas of globalization studies and global public policy. Alina Sajed is Assistant Professor of International Relations at the University of Hong Kong in Hong Kong, China.
- Author(s)Alina Sajed,William Coleman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.