All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the life, work and ideas of the people who have shaped the ecomic landscape from the sixteenth century to the present day. Now in a third edition, it considers how major ecomists might have viewed challenges such as the continuing ecomic slump, high unemployment and the sovereign debt problems which face the world today, it includes entries on: * Paul Krugman * Hyman Minsky * John Maynard Keynes * Adam Smith * Irving Fisher * James Buchanan Fifty Major Ecomists contains brief biographical information on each featured ecomist and an explanation of their major contributions to ecomics, along with simple illustrations of their ideas. With reference to the recent work of living ecomists, guides to the best of recent scholarship and a glossary of terms, Fifty Major Ecomists is an ideal resource for students of ecomics. Steven Pressman is Professor of Ecomics and Finance at Monmouth University. He has published around 120 articles in refereed journals and as book chapters, and has authored, or edited 13 books, including Women in the Age of Ecomic Transformation, Ecomics and Its Discontents, Alternative Theories of the State, and Leading Contemporary Ecomists.
- Author BiographySteven Pressman is Professor of Economics and Finance at Monmouth University. He has published around 120 articles in refereed journals and as book chapters, and has authored, or edited 13 books, including Women in the Age of Economic Transformation, Economics and Its Discontents, Alternative Theories of the State, and Leading Contemporary Economists.
- Author(s)Professor Steven Pressman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.