All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionExploring a fifty-mile territory, Linda and Carolyn Dufurrena vividly depict the heart of the West and its fabled ranch culture in a beautiful collaboration of essays and full color images.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Dufurrena is a writer and teacher who first arrived in Nevada as a geologist. Her articles on ranch life and regional topics have appeared in Range Magazine and her poetry and essays have been anthologized. She has received the Nevada Writers Hall of Fame Silver Pen Award and the Donald Kerr Award for her works. Linda Dufurrena is a widely exhibited and published Nevada photographer who specializes in depictions of rural Nevada scenery and of traditional ranch life. Her book, Fifty Miles from Home, won the Donald Kerr Award from the High Desert Museum in 2005.
- Author(s)Carolyn Dufurrena,Linda Dufurrena
- PublisherUniversity of Nevada Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nevada Press
- Out-of-print date27/04/2011
- Content Note124 color photographs, 1 map
- Width229 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.