All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Fifty Places to Camp Before You Die, Chris Santella illuminates the best destinations for exploring the great outdoors. The book features the world's top spots for sleeping under the stars and enjoying a host of outdoor recreational activities that make camping such a time-houred tradition. Featuring favorite US National Parks destinations--as well as more exotic locales in Italy, Chile, France, Botswana, Germany and more--Santella provides helpful information and tips that will appeal to vice campers and seasoned outdoorsmen alike. Interviews with camping experts and beautiful, vibrant photography bring each location to life. Fifty Places to Camp Before You Die makes camping trips more accessible with easy-to-follow advice, enthralling anecdotes and tips and plans for creating your own amazing outdoor memories.
- Author BiographyChris Santella, is a regular contributor to the New York Times, the Washington Post, and Trout. He has also written for the New Yorker, Travel + Leisure, Golf, and Fly Rod & Reel. Santella is the author of eleven other titles in the Fifty Places series, as well as Fifty Favorite Fly-Fishing Tales and Why I Fly Fish.
- Author(s)Chris Santella
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note40 colour photographs
- Weight816 g
- Width178 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.