All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the most unforgettable place you've ever taken a refreshing sip of a cold beer? In Fifty Places to Drink Beer Before You Die, Chris Santella explores the best destinations to crack open a cold one, reflect on the day and take in the scenery. The book features the world's top locations for imbibing, from beautiful landscapes to beer festivals, breweries, classic drinking establishments and brand-new, under-the-radar spots. With a mix of national and international places to visit--Asheville, Denver, Prague, Munich, Vienna, and more--as well as firsthand accounts from contributors such as Sam Calagione (founder of Dogfish Head Craft Brewery) and Joe Wiebe (author of Craft Beer Revolution), this book will make you want to trek to each must-see destination. Packed with beautiful, vibrant photography that brings each locale to life, Fifty Places to Drink Beer Before You Die,/b> will leave you craving barley and hops and eagerly planning your next trip.
- Author BiographyChris Santella is a regular contributor to the New York Times, the Washington Post and Trout. He has also written for the New Yorker, Travel + Leisure, Golf and Fly Rod & Reel. Santella is the author of twelve other titles in the Fifty Places series, as well as Fifty Favorite Fly-Fishing Tales and Why I Fly Fish and The Tug Is the Drug.
- Author(s)Chris Santella
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note40 colour photographs
- Weight816 g
- Width178 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.