All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a man or a woman this collection of over fifty anecdotes based on common things that women say to men every day, should raise a smile! This is alternative reading for men, something to give a bit of respite from 'her indoors' while she reads erotic drivel! No matter what she says this book will show you that you are t alone...A Woman can ask a question and she is really asking something different, men kw this and they get frustrated and answer in a way that makes them appear guilty and before they kw it they face the Spanish Inquisition with a barrage of questions or comments. Men get sucked into the game and complain of Nagging! If you have had the pleasure or being served a slice or two of 'Nag Pie' in your life, deserved or t, then you will relate to this collection of over fifty overused cliches, questions or comments.
- Author BiographyChris Gibson has written numerous books, mostly business related offerings. A devoted father and survivor of living for nearly 50 years amongst the female of the species, he wanted to show men that they are not alone when what they say to a woman is completely misunderstood!
- Author(s)Chris Gibson
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/07/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight75 g
- Width128 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.