All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionFight Foreclosure! offers a practical, step-by-step system for taking action to prevent foreclosure on your home before it?s too late. If you?re having trouble keeping up with your payments, the worst thing you can do is thing. This book explores all your options, weighs the pros and cons of each, and explains the pre-foreclosure process in detail. Plus, it points out the too-good-to-be-true credit repair offers you should avoid and gives you real, practical alternatives that help you help yourself before it?s too late.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Petrovich is Executive Director of the Society for the Preservation of Continued Homeownership, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) Corporation that provides preforeclosure counseling to financially troubled homeowners. He has investigated allegations of predatory lending, mortgage loan servicing error, fraud, and untoward realty transactions for the Mortgage Bankers Association of America, and his career in real estate spans more than twenty years.
- Author(s)David Petrovich
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note, black & white tables
- Weight432 g
- Width193 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.