All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $23.25Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionIn this five-session video-based small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), pastor and bestselling author Craig Groeschel explores the life of Samson, helping you uncover who you really are-a man created with a warrior's heart in the image of God-and how to stand up and fight for what's right. Find the strength to fight the battles you kw you need to fight-the ones that determine the state of your heart, the quality of your marriage, and the spiritual health of your family. The battles that make you dependent on God as the source of your strength. The battles that make you come alive. Craig looks at the life of Samson, showing how much we have in common with this guy. Things didn't work out so well for him in the end. But by looking at his life, you'll learn how to defeat the demons that make strong men weak. You'll become who God made you to be-a man who kws how to fight for what's right. Learn how to fight with faith, with prayer, and with the Word of God. Then, when your enemy begins to attack, fight for the righteous cause that God gave you. Draw a line in the sand. Make your enemy pay. Make sure he gets the message. Don't cross a warrior. Don't mess with this man of God. Come out fighting. And don't show up for this fight unarmed. Use the weapons God gave you, and you'll win. Can you feel it? It's inside you. It's time to fight like a man. Sessions include: * Fight Like a Man * Strong Men with Weak Wills * Spirit Led, Not Emo-Driven * Small Steps, Big Destruction * Failing Forward Designed for use with the Fight Video Study (sold separately).
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative and pacesetting church meeting in multiple locations around the United States and globally online, which also created the popular and free YouVersion Bible app. He is the author of several books, including Fight, Soul Detox, The Christian Atheist, and It. Craig, his wife, Amy, and their six children live in Edmond, Oklahoma. Visit www.craiggroeschelbooks.com Judson Poling is coauthor of the Walking with God series and general editor of The Journey: A Study Bible for Spiritual Seekers.
- Author(s)Craig Groeschel
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight99 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.