Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe fierce naval battles fought in Norwegian waters during the spring of 1940 were recorded in documents that were once subject to restrictions under the Official Secrets Act. Fight for the Fjords includes the German account, written by the official historian within three years of the end of World War II, and the British report, which compiled previously unavailable Royal Navy records to produce one complete account. The combination of these two summaries forms a unique record.
- PublisherUniversity of Plymouth Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationPlymouth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Plymouth Press
- Content Note42 maps and diagrams
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJane Harrold
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.