All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.37
About this product
- DescriptionExplore everything there is to kw about the quickest of all military machines, the fighter jet. When it comes to aerial fighting, split seconds make the difference between life and death. This book follows the history of fighters from duelling pilots above the trenches of World War I to modern stealth aircrafts that enter enemy territory at speeds faster than the speed of sound. The Ultimate Military Machines series gives an up-close look at the most powerful weapons and fighting vehicles in the world and explains what makes them so lethal.
- Author BiographyTim Cooke is a graduate of Oxford University. He has worked in children's publishing for over 20 years, and has written or contributed to dozens of books on a wide range of subjects. Among his publications as writer or editor are numerous sets about military history, particularly the American Revolution, the Civil War, World Wars I and II, and the Vietnam War. He has also written extensively about general history, both ancient and modern.
- Author(s)Tim Cooke
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUltimate Military Machines
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight370 g
- Width210 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.