All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionMac Tucker, or 'Serge' to use his callsign name, is one of an elite group of men trained to fly F-18 jets. Now, for the first time, Serge takes you behind the scenes of the fighter pilot world to reveal what it's really like. Find out how it feels to be shot at by SAS snipers, to be lost in a $50 million jet over Northern Australia with thing but car lights to guide you home, to rupture your sinuses while flying, to inadvertently bomb a yacht and to face death on an almost daily basis. Relive the adventures of a real-life Top Gun and find out what it takes to become part of this elite force. From the Pentagon to the South China Sea, the deserts of Australia to the wars of the Middle East, this book is as action-packed as it is entertaining. Sit back and strap yourself in for an exhilarating ride to the sound barrier and beyond with Mac Tucker, an Australian fighter pilot and real-life Top Gun.
- Author BiographySerge is now retired from the air force. He is a farmer in the Highlands of New South Wales, Australia, where he lives a self-sustainable lifestyle with his wife and two children on their property 'Bovarna' (Heaven for Cows).
- Author(s)Mac 'Serge' Tucker
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Note2 x 8pp colour photos
- Weight315 g
- Width125 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.