CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $11.67Trending at AU $16.55
- AU $17.23Trending at AU $20.98
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $26.98
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.12
- AU $10.57Trending at AU $14.14
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.22
- AU $18.20Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionGregor Demarkian grew up in the Armenian-American enclave in Philadelphia kwn as Cavanaugh Street. Even though he left to go to college, and then went on to a storied career in the famous Behavioral Science Unit of the FBI, he eventually returned to Cavanaugh Street after an early retirement. There he finds himself in a rapidly gentrifying urban neighborhood that still retains some of the friends, institutions, and flavor of the immigrant neighborhood he grew up in. Among them is his best friend, Father Tibor Kasparian, the parish priest of the local Armenian-Orthodox church, probably the most genuinely gentle soul that Demarkian has ever met. When Father Tibor is then arrested on murder charges, it tears at the very foundation of Demarkian's world. While Gregor has very strict rules about for whom and under what conditions he will consult, all those rules go by the wayside. In Fighting Chance, from award-winning author Jane Haddam, Demarkian is w a man possessed, and his one goal is to find out what really happened and who is really responsible for the murder Father Tibor is charged with.
- Author BiographyA finalist for both the Edgar and the Anthony Award, JANE HADDAM is best known for her mysteries featuring Gregor Demarkian. She lives in Litchfield County, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Jane Haddam
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleGregor Demarkian Novel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Out-of-print date20/04/2017
- Weight522 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.