All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fitness plan used by the SAS - perfect for fans of British Miltary Fitness classes. Every year thousands of men and women discover new levels of fitness and inner strength as they are put through their paces to meet demanding standards required for new recruits in the British Army - this book will take you to the same level. Beyond that are the elite: the SAS, Paras and Commandos. Each unit has rigorous and searching requirements designed to select only the strongest, fittest and meanest for the world's toughest regiments. Recommended by a recent SAS squadron commander as 'an excellent guide', FIGHTING FIT's unique and proven training programmes have already helped many soldiers pass these most demanding tests. Now you can join them. Illustrated throughout and including inside information on the kit you'll need, the food you should eat and how to cope with injury, FIGHTING FIT is the comprehensive insider's guide to the fitness methods of the world's most professional army.
- Author BiographyAdrian Weale was an intelligence officer with the British Army between 1985 and 1991. He took part in operations and training with the Paras, Commandos and other special forces. In FIGHTING FIT he has used this experience to show you how to achieve the high standards of physical fitness that are the hallmark of the elite units of the British Army.
- Author(s)Adrian Weale
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication06/01/1997
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content Note16 colour illustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width131 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.