All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionCody Livingston has been in love with Lisa Ridge since the moment she stepped into his life. Now three years later, Lisa's past threatens to keep the happy couple apart when she is kidnapped while on a business trip. Lisa's past has always been in the back of her mind during the three years since she was placed in the witness protection program and sent to live in Utah. A native of New York she finds herself in a strange place, but soon finds the love of her life in Cody. When Lisa returns to New York to defend against the latest appeal filed by the man convicted of killing her younger brother, she is taken captive. She is told the man in jail for her brother's murder is incent. With her help the two go on a journey when Lisa agrees to search for the murderer, even if that means it clears the name of the man she has believed for so long to be responsible.
- Author BiographySandy H. Steele was born in Vernal, Utah the youngest of four children. At the age of five her family moved from Vernal to Tracy, California where she was raised. Graduating from West High she began college at Brigham Young University - Idaho. She attended one full year before marrying. The couple lived in Rexburg, Idaho until 2004 and returned to Tracy, California. Shortly after the couple moved to St. George, Utah and had a son, who is now six. Sandy is now a single mother and has returned to school to finish a degree in English at Southern Utah University. She is an active part of the LDS church. She currently is working on many writing projects in between raising a son and going to school.
- Author(s)Sandy H Steele
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byTammy Curtis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.