All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a manual for constructive voting in the 2016 and 2018 elections. It presents a concrete plan for wresting control of the country and our democracy back from the rich and powerful, and restoring the constitutional mandate of government of the people, by the people, and for the people. There is a financial reward for saving America from authoritarian rule by the corporate elite. If voters unite behind the strategy contained in this short book, each and every U.S. citizen will end up $14,084 richer.
- Author BiographyJohn Rachel has a B. A. in Philosophy, has traveled extensively, is a songwriter and music producer, and a bipolar humanist. He is author of eight novels, four of which came out in 2014 and 2015. He has had over 30 short stories, 7 poems, and numerous political articles published in both print and online magazines. He is also the author of a controversial non-fiction work on electoral reform, called Candidate Contracts: Taking Back Our Democracy. Currently in development is a new novel set in Japan, another in Africa, and a non-fiction work, promoting the concept of a Peace Dividend, a unique and controversial approach for redirecting the national conversation about war and militarism. Author Rachel has been traveling through and living in over thirty-two countries since leaving America August of 2006. He is now somewhat rooted in a small traditional farming village in Japan near Osaka, where he proudly tends his small but promising vegetable garden. You can follow his adventures and developing world view at: http: //jdrachel.com. Scribo ergo sum.
- Author(s)John Rachel
- PublisherLiterary Vagabond
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiterary Vagabond
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.