Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionAs a sport, an art, a fitness activity, thing quite beats figure skating for excitement, grace, beauty, or fun. Now former U.S. Champion figure skater John Misha Petkevich shows how you can find your full potential as a figure skater matter what your age or ability. The lavishly illustrated volume includes: Detailed instructional-photo sequences What to look for in skates, clothing, rinks, and instruction Getting started 6 basic turns that every figure skater should kw 15 spins that you can master The keys to preforming 19 clasic figure skating jumps and splits
- Author BiographyJohn Misha Petkevich was the United States and North American Men's Singles Figure Skating Champion in 1971 and the World University Games Champion in 1972. Widely considered one of figure skating's great, he was a member of the U.S. Olympic Figure Skating Team in 1968 and 1972, and has served as expert analysis in figure skating for NBC, CBS, and ESPN.
- Author(s)John Misha Petkevich
- PublisherSports Illustrated Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1988
- SubjectDictionaries (single language)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSports Illustrated Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date08/04/2015
- Content Noted.Ill.
- Weight549 g
- Width179 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Heinz Kluetmeier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.