All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAs Doust enthusiastically states, if a drawing is t alive, it is a failure. With this practical, encouraging guide, even the most vice sketchers can learn how to capture the vitality and character of their models. Clear instructions and 23 step-by-step illustrations highlight all students need to kw.
- Author(s)Len A. Doust
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2006
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.