All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the proportions are right, the drawing looks right! Most artists whose work features the human head and figure don't have the time or opportunity to draw directly from models, so it's essential that they acquire the skills and tools to draw them accurately without using direct reference. Now, thanks to Chris Hart's foolproof method, even beginners can quick-check the proportions of their head and figure drawings, identify errors and swiftly fix mistakes. Richly illustrated with drawings from various angles, this follow-up to Hart's bestselling Figure It Out! includes step-by-step demonstrations and lessons that lead readers through the process.
- Author BiographyRenowned for his friendly, accessible teaching style, Chris Hart is the world's bestselling author of drawing, manga and cartooning books, which have sold over three million English-language copies and have been translated into more than 20 languages.
- Author(s)Chris Hart
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.