All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionMovement is both elementary and fleeting; it is a basic precondition to survival and our culture. Movement provides a functional basis to the discovery, verification and utilisation of the world we live in. The explanation and calculation of movement are central issues for us; our culture is built on movement and its design, founded on a history of dynamics and acceleration. In this volume, representatives of various disciplines-from architecture to automobile design-shed light on the representation of movement in art, architecture, design, everyday life, dance and techlogy. This is more than an outline of historical developments, as surprising boundarycrossing contexts emerge and current trends are discussed.
- PublisherJOVIS Verlag
- Date of Publication31/07/2011
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintJOVIS Verlag
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAnnett Zinsmeister
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.