All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFossils give us a window to the past. Water, sediments, and pressure work together over time to preserve the shape of things that lived long ago. Studying these ancient plants and animals tells us more about our own existence. Have you ever searched for fossils? Unearth some in this book.
- Author(s)Sally M Walker
- PublisherLerner Classroom
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSearchlight Books: Do You Dig Earth Science?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Classroom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width165 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.