Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFileMaker Pro 10 Bible provides information that grows with you matter what your level when you start. Topics range from the general (how databases fit into real life and your business needs; comparisons with other database development tools; a broad discussion of integration with existing systems and software) through the building-blocks of FileMaker solutions, and on up to state-of-the-art advice on concepts of optimization, modularization, invative and sophisticated user-interface design, dynamic elements, logic, cutting-edge calculations, publishing your database to the Web, and integrating tightly with SQL databases via ESS . The book also includes the special developer tools available in FileMaker Pro Advanced, and covers topics too oft skipped over in other books on the market -- backup how-to's and strategies, must-read information about good database husbandry and file recovery, and so on. Much of the information in the book is documented where else. This is the one must-have FileMaker book! Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are t included as part of eBook file.
- Author BiographyRay Cologon is a FileMaker Pro consultant, a member of the FileMaker Business Alliance (FBA), and a widely known and respected FileMaker Pro developer and solutions provider. Ray is the founder of NightWing Enterprises, based in Melbourne, Australia. He has been a speaker at FileMaker Developer Conferences in Phoenix, Orlando, and San Francisco over the past four years and is the recipient of an Award for Leadership and Technical Excellence in FileMaker Pro from FileMaker, Inc.
- Author(s)Ray Cologon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleBible
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1396 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.