All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRefocused and completely rewritten with the needs of business users and FileMaker Pro developers in mind, FileMaker Pro 9 Bible shows you how to design an industrial-strength database, make it intuitive, and automate it with scripts and programming. From the fundamentals to data modeling to writing -fail code, you'll find the clear, step-by-step procedures, solid techniques, and detailed explanations you need to master this powerful software and build the right solutions for your needs.
- Author BiographyRay Cologon is a FileMaker Pro consultant, a member of the FileMaker Business Alliance (FBA), and a widely known and respected FileMaker Pro developer and solutions provider. Ray is the recipient of an Award for Leadership and Technical Excellence in FileMaker Pro from FileMaker, Inc. Dennis R. Cohen is a computer industry writer, technical reviewer, and coauthor of fifteen books. He has been involved in the industry for almost thirty years and was a senior software engineer at Claris Corp. (now FileMaker, Inc.).
- Author(s)Dennis R. Cohen,Ray Cologon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleBible
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1130 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $105.10Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.