All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionProminent FileMaker developers Susan Prosser and Stuart Gripman kw how to work magic with FileMaker Pro, and they share their kwledge in this bestselling book. You'll learn how to build a database and organize all of your information quickly and efficiently.
- Author BiographySusan Prosser is a reformed journalist who's stopped trying to bring information to the people and now helps them manage the data they already have. She is a FileMaker Certified Developer and has developed FileMaker databases for 12 years, and also trains and writes curricula for other developers.Stuart Gripman is the founder of Crooked Arm Corp, a full-service FileMaker Pro consulting and development firm based in Berkeley, California. A FileMaker Certified Developer, he has written for both Macworld and MacLife.
- Author(s)Stuart Gripman,Susan Prosser
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication25/05/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1622 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine49 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.