All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionFIRST IN A NEW SERIES! <b>Talia Marby serves up delectable English deep fried fare in the heart of the Berkshires but she soon discovers there s something fishy going on </b> Sometimes in this life, you have to fish or cut bait. After walking away from a miserable job and an even worse boyfriend, Talia Marby has regrets. She s returned to her hometown and is happy to help her dear friend Bea Lambert by working at Lambert s Fish & Chips, a cornerstone of a charming shopping plaza designed to resemble an old English village. But t all the shop owners are charming. Phil Turnbull has been pestering Bea to sign a petition against a new store opening up, and his constant badgering is eugh to make her want to boil him in oil. When Talia and Bea stumble upon Turnbull murdered in his shop, the police suspect Bea. Now it s up to Talia to fish around for clues and hook the real killer before her friend has to trade serving food for serving time <b>Includes delicious recipes!</b>
- Author Biography<b>Linda S. Reilly</b> is a mystery writer living with her husband in New Hampshire. She is a member of Sisters in Crime and its sub-chapter, The Guppies.
- Author(s)Linda Reilly
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDeep Fried Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight159 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.