All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully-revised and updated second edition includes the latest significant releases and new insights are featured, including the film blockbuster Atonement. There is a brand new chapter on world film, and the book has been illustrated in full colour throughout. As well as a guide for the general reader who has an interest in the genre, this book will be of great value to arts and humanities students of a range of subjects from music to media studies on A level, Diploma and undergraduate courses.
- Author BiographyDavid Ventura read music at Edinburgh University and is currently director of music at Hereford Sixth Form College. He has lectured nationwide on music technology and has advised the UK Government on assessment in the National Curriculum for music at all key stages. He has acted as a consultant for the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority, was chair of the Southern Examining Group's GCSE panel, examined for a number of boards, and has also run many teacher-training courses for Keynote Education. He is a prolific composer and enjoys playing jazz piano.
- Author(s)David Ventura
- PublisherMusic Sales Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRhinegold Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), ports. (some col.)
- Weight170 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.