All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains three new screenplays (Bedrock, Old World and New, and Falling Angels) by the writer-director of the prize-winning films Nothing But a Man, The Plot against Harry, Vengeance Is Mine, and Pilgrim, Farewell.
- Author BiographyMichael Roemer is professor of film and American studies at Yale University. His first film, A Touch of the Times, was the first feature produced at an American college. Nothing But a Man, a double prize winner at the Venice Film Festival, was selected by the Library of Congress as a distinguished American film. The Plot against Harry, shown at the Cannes and New York Film Festivals in 1990, was distributed theatrically in the United States and Europe. Vengeance Is Mine and Pilgrim, Farewell were invited to the Venice and Berlin Festivals and were widely seen on television, as was Roemer's prize-winning documentary, Dying. Roemer is also the author of Telling Stories, Shocked But Connected, numerous essays, and three previous volumes of screenplays.
- Author(s)Michael Roemer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.