All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- DescriptionFilm Style and Techlogy is a history of film style and its relationship to film techlogy. It also includes a theory of film analysis and demonstrates this theory using the films of Max Ophuls.
- Author BiographyBarry Salt has a PhD in theoretical physics, and has worked as a film cameraman, among other things. He has researched film history and film analysis for the last forty years. He teaches filmmaking at the London Film School.
- Author(s)Barry Salt
- Date of Publication12/12/2009
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1760 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.