All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes contemporary memoirs of terminal illness from a psychoanalytic perspective.
- Author BiographyTom Ratekin teaches English at Barnard College.
- Author(s)Tom Ratekin
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2009
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Psychoanalysis and Culture
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.